AdSense

網頁

2026/7/26

English: Kelly Tsai - What's Next? EP7 ft. Dennis

聽力練習。




SENTENCES, PHRASES & VOCABULARIES

  • Thank you for coming on the interview.
    謝謝你過來接受訪談。
  • I am originally from ...: 我原本來自於 ...
  • What offers did you have in hand?
    你之前拿到哪些錄取通知。
  • Why did you choose Oracle to be your first job?
    為什麼你之前選擇甲骨文作為第一份工作?
  • established company: 知名公司;老牌公司
  • It was more of ...: 它比較像是 ...
  • get my foot into the door
    我成功踏入職場的起點
  • Did you think job search at the time was hard?
    你覺得當時找工作困難嗎?
  • How do you feel about job search?
    你當時對找工作的感覺如何?
  • specifically for me
    特別是對我而言
  • return offer
    實習轉正聘書
  • I was able to secure that job.
    我當時能獲得那份工作
  • tech debts: 技術債
    there was so much tech debts to fix.
    有好多技術債需要修復
  • customer-facing sides: 面對客戶那邊的
  • how much of it you had to learn from a fresh start after you started working?
    你開始工作後有多少東西是你必須從零開始學習的?
  • you don't necessary have to apply all of those.
    你不一定需要應用到所有那些東西。
  • What's your take on LeetCoding?
    你對Leetcoding的看法是什麼?
  • Do you think being good at Leetcoding really means that you are gonna be a good engineer?
    你認為擅長LeetCoding真的意味著你將會成為一名優秀的工程師嗎?
  • they want to see your logic and workflow.
    他們想看看你的邏輯和工作流程。
  • Peraonally for me: 就我而言
  • I would be more concern about how they're approaching the problem.
    我會更關心他們如何著手應對問題。
  • If they are a good person to work with.
    他們是不是一個好共事的人。
  • how do you prompting things.
    你如何寫提示詞
  • It is a very sensitive topic.
    這是一個很敏感的話題。
  • Just share whatever you're willing to share.
    只要分享任何你願意分享的就好。
  • compensation structure (comp structure): 薪資結構
  • I was paid $120,000 for the salary.
    我的薪水是$120,000。
  • The signed on bonus: 簽約獎金
  • relocation: 搬遷補助
  • when I got promoted, I got a salay bump as well.
    當我晉升時,我也得到了薪資調升。
  • stock refresh: 股票追加獎勵
  • so you work at Oracle for 3 and 1/2(half) years. 所以你在甲骨文做了3年半?
  • they are trying to keep up with it.,
    他們試著趕上它。
  • word of mouth: 口耳相傳

沒有留言:

AdSense