AdSense

網頁

2026/7/23

AI Music: Line on the Board

[Verse 1] You said "Is that a trash table in the DB?" I said "No, it's raw data, keeps the system clean." Then you caught that hotel logo on my bag "Brought it back from Penghu?" you quietly asked. [Pre-Chorus] I thought about that lunch, a couple weeks ago You gave a soft decline, and now I know You keep the fence up, neat and refined And I’m just walking on my side of the line. [Chorus] Oh, can we keep it simple, keep it on the code? We’re great team players on a heavy road. You check the details, I build the shield There’s no pink bubbles on this battlefield. Yeah, you noticed my bag, but it’s just small talk, right? We’ll fix these bugs and call it a night. [Bridge] No fake hopes, no self-deceit Just two sharp minds when our systems meet. You do your spec, I run my test A zero-bug zone is what we do best. [Outro] Just a raw data table, safe and sound. Keeping all the boundaries clear around. Fix the bugs, clear the log. Call it a night!

沒有留言:

AdSense