AdSense

網頁

2026/7/14

AI Music: Just One Message


[Verse 1] We were laughing through the evening light Trading little jokes that felt so right Five hundred dollars, little things we shared Simple conversations, moments we cared Nothing special, nothing planned Just another day slipping through our hands But somewhere between the words we said A little courage started growing in my head [Pre-Chorus] It wasn't fireworks It wasn't a dream Just a quiet feeling A little more than it seemed One small question Waiting on the screen [Chorus] So I asked... "When are you free? Maybe lunch with me?" Just a simple line Sent into the blue light No perfect timing No hidden meaning Just hoping our familiar conversations Could have one more place To keep on breathing [Post-Chorus] Sometimes courage looks so small Sometimes it's nothing at all Just one message One little step But somehow I still remember it [Verse 2] You replied with calendars and meetings A busy world I couldn't follow through Every day already had a story Every hour already belonged to you You showed me all the crowded days The places where your time had gone away Then you smiled and softly said "When there's time, we'll go." [Verse 2 - Continuation] Maybe that was all I needed Maybe that was enough to know Some moments aren't meant to happen Some moments are meant to show That I was still able To open the door [Bridge] Maybe nothing would've changed Maybe everything could have We'll never really know But I'm glad that night I didn't hide away I let my heart Say something simple [Interlude] [Instrumental: Gentle acoustic guitar melody, soft piano texture] [Final Chorus] "When are you free? Maybe lunch with me?" The question still echoes Like a summer evening rain Not because of what happened Not because of what remained But because for a moment I found a different side of me Someone who could still be brave Someone who could still believe

沒有留言:

AdSense