AdSense

2026/9/27

English Conversation: Buying at a Clothing Store - Upgraded Version

Buying a Shirt

Customer: "Excuse me, I'm looking for a shirt for everyday wear."

Clerk: "Certainly. What size do you usually wear?"

Customer: "Medium. Do you happen to have this shirt in a medium?"

Clerk: "Let me check for you. Yes, we have one in the back."

Customer: "Great. Could I try it on before I make a decision?"


Buying a Shirt - Continued

Clerk: "Certainly. The fitting room is just around the corner."

Customer: "Thanks. Could you let me know if this looks like the right size?"

Clerk: "Of course. If it's too loose or too tight, I can get you a different size."

Customer: "It fits pretty well, but I'm wondering how much it costs."

Clerk: "It's thirty-five dollars, and it's currently on sale."

Customer: "That sounds good. I think I'll take it."


Buying a Shirt - Paying for the Shirt

Customer: "I'd like to go ahead and purchase this shirt."

Clerk: "Certainly. You can pay at the counter whenever you're ready."

Customer: "Do you accept credit cards?"

Clerk: "Yes, we accept all major credit cards."

Customer: "Great. I'll pay by card."

Clerk: "No problem. Please insert your card and enter your PIN."


Buying a Shirt - Asking for a Receipt

Customer: "Could I get a receipt for this purchase?"

Clerk: "Of course. Would you prefer a printed receipt or an electronic one?"

Customer: "A printed receipt, please."

Clerk: "Certainly. I'll put it in your bag."

Customer: "Thanks. I appreciate your help."

Clerk: "You're very welcome. Enjoy the rest of your day."

沒有留言:

AdSense