Buying a Shirt
Customer: "Excuse me, I'm looking for a shirt."
Clerk: "Sure. What size are you looking for?"
Customer: "Medium. Do you have this shirt in medium?"
Clerk: "Yes, we do. Would you like to try it on?"
Customer: "Yes, please. Where can I try it on?"
Buying a Shirt - Continued
Clerk: "The fitting room is over there."
Customer: "Thanks. Can I try on this shirt?"
Clerk: "Of course. Let me know if you need a different size."
Customer: "It fits well. How much is it?"
Clerk: "It's thirty-five dollars. It's on sale today."
Customer: "Great. I'll take it."
Buying a Shirt - Paying for the Shirt
Customer: "I'd like to buy this shirt."
Clerk: "Sure. You can pay at the counter."
Customer: "Can I pay by card?"
Clerk: "Yes, we accept credit cards."
Customer: "Great. Here you go."
Clerk: "Thank you. Please enter your PIN."
Buying a Shirt - Asking for a Receipt
Customer: "Can I have a receipt?"
Clerk: "Sure. Would you like a printed receipt?"
Customer: "Yes, please."
Clerk: "Here you go."
Customer: "Thanks."
Clerk: "You're welcome."
沒有留言:
張貼留言